Senior Business Development Representative (SBDR)
At Copilot, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team.
That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Senior Business Development Representative to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal BDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives Of This Role:
- Represent our company’s products, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily And Monthly Responsibilities:
- Utilize Outreach.io, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products
- Build trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- At least one year of relevant work experience as BDR/ SDR/ sales rep/ AE.
- Must have strong communication skills via phone for cold calls and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
About the process:
An agile, professional process - you will have 2-3 interviews (we’re committed to a fast process) with our outstanding management team and your future peers! Since we believe that recruiting is mutual, we respect your time and efforts no less than ours.
- $401k, Medical, PTO, Paid Holidays, Wellbeing reimbursement
- Full-Time, US/Hybrid/Remote